The preliminary proposals for spring budgetting allocations can be found in this link: https://callink.berkeley.edu/organization/asucsenateonly/DocumentLibrary/View/91780.
If you would like to submit an appeal, please use the following instructions:
Appeal Instructions Spring Budget 2012-2013:
Turning in the application
- Fill out applications at https://callink.berkeley.edu/form/start/9406 any time before Wednesday April 11, 5PM.
- Groups will present to the ASUC Financial Committee (Ficomm) on a first-come, first-serve basis
Presenting at Ficomm on either of the following days:
Sunday, April 15, Time: 3-5PM, Location: Senate Chamber
Tuesday, April 17, Time: 8-11PM, Location: Senate Chamber
Friday, April 20, Time: 5-8PM, Location: Senate Chamber
Presenting at Ficomm
- Print out 10 copies of your application to distribute to Senators and the Finance Officer.
- You will have up to 3 minutes maximum to present to Ficomm why you are appealing and the amount you wish to receive.
- After your 3 minutes is over, senators will ask clarifying questions and discuss your appeal.
Second Appeals- (Proposals finalized in Ficomm)
- Your group’s new amount will be released on April 21, 2011 and will be posted on the Callink website.
- If you are still not satisfied, you must directly contact a Ficomm senator before Monday, April 23, 2011 for your group to be considered for a second appeal. Your senator will lobby on your behalf because your group will not have a chance to present during the Ficomm meeting.
- Senators will discuss your group’s allocation until a majority consensus is reached.